Twitter is an American social networking and micro-blogging service dedicated to serving the public conversation. The service, founded by Jack Dorsey and his partners in March 2006, completed its merger with Holding II, a company controlled by Elon Musk, on October 27, 2022. It's a place where you can chat and make friends, meet new people from all over the world, and experience the most innovative way to make friends. You can tweet freely anytime, anywhere, and follow celebrities you're interested in, so you can be the first to see what they're tweeting about.
A total of 20,400,000 reviews have been found in the Google Play store with a rating of 3.8 stars. It has been installed more than 1 billion times and was newest updated on Oct 27, 2022. And it has received a 4.6 star rating from 6,600,000 users in the Apple App Store.
In the latest update, Twitter added a dark mode for users, now with 2 options: Dim and Lights out and an automatic setting!
Firstly, Twitter is a platform that provides real-time events and hot topics for discussion around the world today. On Twitter, real-time commentary conversations show every side of the story from breaking news, entertainment messages, sports news, political news. Here you can join open, real-time conversations or watch live events. At the same time, users can also often share what's new around them, share their own moments, interact with customers all over the world, and make instant friends with you easily!
Secondly, Twitter is an online service that allows you to broadcast short messages to your "followers", and it also allows you to specify which Twitter users you want to follow, so you can read their posts on one page.
Twitter was initially planned to be available on cell phones and to be as easy to use as a computer. All Twitter messages are limited to 140 characters, so each message can be sent as a short SMS message. That's part of the beauty of Twitter. Another important point is that Twitter is completely free.
1. A Twitter user can play two roles: "publisher" and "distributor". Twitter has more tools that allow you to participate in a worldwide and localized information dissemination network, and you can be the source of information, but also the hub of transmission.
2. On Twitter, everyone in the world can see all tweets and receive all updates and messages.
3. Find interesting people on Twitter, to create an active social network.
4. It contains many developments, whether it is global news, sports events, weather conditions, you can find the developments you need here.
5. Establish a group chat with interesting fans, support social chat interaction.
1. The 140-character message length limit makes Twitter unsuitable for posting analytical stories. Although Twitter messages can contain links to analytical stories, we do not have access to users' analysis.
2. Twitter is vulnerable to manipulation. There are already indications that people are using Twitter to post inaccurate information.