Subway Surfers, developed by SYBO Games, is an action game that brings you the endless fun in running. It is an extremely popular game around the world. The gameplay is pretty simple: you play as Jake, who surfs the subways and needs to dodge obstacles, like trains and trams. Besides, you need to escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog. All in all, in this endless running game, you should run as far as you can. Furthermore, while surfing the subway, you can collect coins at the same time, which can be used to unlock characters and boards. What’s more, those coins can help you run further every time in Subway Surfers.
Besides, there are colorful and vivid HD graphics ready for you to explore. The Subway Surfers World returns to Canada. Therefore, you can run through the lush forests of cherry blossoms with the pastel color queen, Pink. While playing this game; you can also surf through the country and enjoy its beautiful greens and nature.
On iOS App Store, the rating of Subway Surfers is 4.6 out of 5.0, with 1,600,000 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.6 out of 5.0, with 37,512,301 user reviews and more than 1,000,000,000 installs.
Besides, the app ranks No.1 in Category-Action on iOS App Store. Given those statistics, we can conclude that the app is one of the most popular action games around the world.
Subway Surfers was created by Kiloo and Sybo, based in Denmark, in 2012. As of 2021, the game reached a record 1.8 billion downloads according to Sybo Games. And till this day, it is one of the most popular online action games. Numerous players are playing this game on their phones and iPads and leave good reviews. With the app, they can not only experience the excitement of surfing the subway, but also enjoy the beautiful scenes around the world.
- It is one of the few apps that make ads optional rather than breaking up the gameplay.
- The graphics on this app are very vivid and colorful.
- It is a fun game with lots of characters and boards to choose from and unlock.
- You can play this game on an airplane or somewhere with no Wi-Fi because you can play it offline.
- For some users, the gameplay can be a bit repetitive.
- It is kind of annoying for players to have to click many times after booting the game to play.
- If you get a new phone, you may lose previously unlocked characters despite connecting to the same Facebook or Google account.